Core Training Program Materials
This 2-day training will happen in Zoom.
At 8:25am on March 23rd & 24th click here to join: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84807936206?pwd=NWxZdXFoQW5pRFZpZXpYRG5oZlIydz09
Meeting ID: 848 0793 6206
You must print out the practice worksheets, as these are the heart of the program and will be referenced and used throughout the two session days. We realize this may be a lot or printing, but having these materials in writing will give you reference materials to study and finish your final preparations after the session. Printing on two sides can reduce the paper needed. If you choose not to print out these work documents you may find yourself taking copious notes and miss absorbing key material and points.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD (AND PRINT) ALL IN ONE FILE
- ZOOM Core Exam Review Handout
- CORE Exam Acronyms
- Regulations Practice Questions
- CFPA Practice Questions
- IPM Key Definitions
- IPM Practice Questions
- Cimexa Dust Label
- Cimexa Dust Label Quiz
- MA Applicator License Exam Practice Questions
- More License Exam Practice Questions
- Sample Core Exam Practice Questions by Chapter
- Ditrac TP Label
- Ditrac TP Label Quiz
Study Materials and How to Obtain Them
Exam study and preparation should be in process before our sessions. This session is based on the premise and assumption attendees will be familiar to some degree or another with the content of the study materials. This program is designed and intended to support your continuing exam preparation.
- Core Manual (3rd Ed.) with MA Core Supplement (2014) This key document is only available for purchase ($51 plus postage) directly from UMass Extension Agency. Click here for the order form or call the UMass Extension Bookstore at 413-545-5537. You should order this document as soon as possible!
- Chapter 132B (MA Pesticide Control Act) This is the pesticide law and includes the amendments referred to as The Children & Families Protection Act (Sections C-6K) Click here to download this document or it can be ordered from the UMass Extension Bookstore.
- 333CMR (Code of MA Regulations) These are the pesticide rules and regulations, including the school pesticide use regulations (333CMR 14.00) Click here to download this document or it can be ordered from the UMass Extension Bookstore.
Contact your coach Richard Berman: firstname.lastname@example.org
If writing Richard, please put “Core Session Participant” in the subject line of your email so he knows to accept your email as legitimate.
New to zoom or want to learn more features?
Watch this video: https://player.vimeo.com/video/433593972#t=3m30s