Mark Your Calendar: March 7, 2024
NEPMA 2023 Spring Training & Expo
2023 Awards Dinner
March 2, 2023
Clarion Hotel & Conference Center | 700 Myles Standish Blvd Taunton, MA
Event Program (printed copies will be onsite)
Advanced Registration is Closed. If you haven’t registered, please show up before 7:30am on Thursday and visit the onsite registration table.
Earn 6 credits for CT, MA, ME, NH, RI and VT*, see the latest tools & technology available from our vendors, and network with other pest management professionals! The entire program has been approved for both MA 41 and 43.
SEE WHO IS EXHIBITING
- 7am: Registration & Continental Breakfast in the Exhibit Hall (Governor’s Ballroom)
- 8am: Welcome & MDAR Rules Reminder (Taunton Ballroom)
- 8:10: Vendor Introductions from NEPMA Gold & Silver Sponsors
- 8:30-10:15: Structural Inspections for Pests and Identification, Biology and Best Treatment Practices for Wood Destroying Insects | Kevin Moran, BCE. Forshaw Inc. and Lisa Alajajian Giroux HomeQuest Consultants
- 10:15-11: Break in Exhibit Hall
- 11-12: Identification, Biology, Habits and Best Baiting Techniques for the Control of Cockroaches | Joe Barile, BCE Envu
- 12-1: Lunch in the Exhibit Hall
- 1-2: Label Updates (focus on rodenticides) and Discussion of MA Direct Supervision Requirements of Uncertified Applicators | Richard Berman
- 2-3: Identification, Biology, Habits and Best Treatment Practices for the Control of Wood Destroying Beetles | George Williams, ACE Nisus Corporation
- 3-3:15: Break in the hallway
- 3:15-4:05: Identification, Biology, Habits PPE and Best Control Practices for Stinging Insects | Mel Whitson, Zoëcon Professional Products
- 4:30-5:30 Networking Reception (Governor’s I) (Extra Ticket Required)
- 5:30-8:30 Awards Dinner (Governor’s I) (Extra Ticket Required)
*Click Here for Credit Information
All cancellation and substitution requests must be made in writing and can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds will be made on the following schedule:
More than 31 days before the first day of the event……….. 100% refund
Within 25-31 days before the first day of the event………… 75% refund
Within 18-24 days before the first day of the event………… 50% refund
Within 11-17 days before the first day of the event………… 25% refund
Within 10 or less days out……………………………………………No refund
Refunds will not be given for no-shows.
Can’t attend but want to send someone else? Sure thing! Substitutions within the same company are permitted before the start of the conference and onsite at the 2023 Spring Training. A written request is required and can be emailed to email@example.com. The individual submitting the substitution request is responsible for all financial obligations (any balance due) associated with that substitution. Badge sharing, splitting, and reprints are not permitted.