NEPMA membership is at the company level, so the benefits of membership are extended to every employee of the member company. For pest control companies, NEPMA and NPMA have a joint relationship–you fill out one form to join both associations and get a 25% discount on the NPMA portion of the dues.
You can be involved at any level–we encourage you to do all three!
- Money Saving Programs
- A free job posting through our Workforce Development initiative
- Member-Rates for Education & Events with NEPMA and NPMA
- Networking with fellow PMPs and the suppliers in our area at events
- Online Training Resources
- Small Business Toolbox
- Member-rates on industry credentials QualityPro (including Public Health, GreenPro, Schools and Food Safety) and the NEPMA WDI Registry
- And SO MUCH MORE!
Want to discuss the benefits that best fit your company’s current needs? Let’s set up a call: firstname.lastname@example.org
Defend the Industry
- Become a member company of NEPMA and NPMA! NPMA estimates that 6% of your total NPMA dues are allocated to NPMA lobbying activities and NEPMA estimates that 70% of your total NEPMA dues are allocated to NEPMA lobbying activities. Simply joining and renewing your membership supports our industry. In addition, members receive a monthly newsletter that always contains a section on public policy efforts.
- When you receive a “VoterVoice” email, we need your help. Simply fill in a few fields to send our messaging to your representatives. Please forward these around.
E-mail email@example.com to make sure we have your e-mail address, company name, and street address so that you receive our Voter Voice communications. We send these to everyone we know, regardless of membership in the association.
- Join the New England delegation at NPMA’s Legislative Day event which takes place each March.
- Donate to the MA PAC