The New England Pest Management Association, founded in 1933, is an organization of pest management professionals from Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont.
Working in collaboration with the National Pest Management Association, we provide education and promote professionalism for our industry.
Click here to see the Massachusetts Notice of Public Hearing
for Proposed Direct Supervision Rules
Click here for a copy of the proposed Massachusetts regulatory change.
Click here for a document detailing the impact in Massachusetts of
these proposed regulatory changes.
Click here for a document detailing NEPMA’s position on these
proposed regulatory changes.
Check out these tips for preventing household pests:
- Seal cracks and holes on the outside of the home including entry points for utilities and pipes
- Keep tree branches and shrubbery well trimmed and away from the house
- Keep basements, attics, and crawl spaces well ventilated and dry
- Store garbage in sealed containers and dispose of it regularly
- Call a qualified pest professional for additional advice and treatment