NEPMA has developed a professional, pest management industry-specific training and registration program for conducting inspections and recommending treatment options for wood destroying insects or W.D.I. This program represents the Association’s formal training and registration program and is open to all pest management professionals and other real estate inspection professionals interested in earning the registration. W.D.I. registration is good for three years.
Dr. George Rambo, president of GR Consulting in Woodbridge, VA is the lead presenter of the program. In addition he has developed and written the manual for this program,
The training program includes:
- 12 Hours of classroom instruction plus the registration exam
- Comprehensive training manual authored by Dr. George Rambo
- Certificate of completion of the W.D.I. training program (good for 3 years)
- CEUs for Category 43 and CORE
- 12 CEUs for MA Board of Registration for Home Inspectors
- 12 ASHI MRCs
Click here for the WDI Report (NPMA 33) forms that can be ordered from NPMA through their bookstore.